Date: 06/25/20 at 15:00 (UTC + 1)
Duration: 90 minutes
Where will it take place: Online zoom platform, participation is free, after prior registration.
For whom it will be useful:
1. The "New Normal" after COVID-19 in healthcare sector 2020 — practical cases and approaches.
2. Telehealth medical diagnostic system IDIS2GO experience for the public and private healthcare sectors and their integration with existing medical facility systems and patient databases – global experience.
3. Systems for continious monitoring and data collection to accompany the epidemiological situations.
4. Cloud systems for tracking and collecting data from diagnistic results and their integration with telemetry and telemedicine systems.
5. Regulatory policy for telemedicine infrastructure
6. Questions and answers.
SK-Telemed GmbH (Austria) is a complete system integrator
for IT solutions in healthcare and in business processes.
Representatives of the public health sector
Healthcare and medical dealers
Owner and top manager of medical companies
Representatives of the public sector for elderly care, old people's and nursing homes
Public and private insurance companies
Care and nursing services
Candidate of medical sciences, master's degree in state administration (Ukraine)
PHD, export director, co-owner of SK-Telemed GmbH, (Austria)
Business Development, SK-Telemed GmbH, (Austria)
Second Managing Director, SK-Telemed GmbH, (Austria)