In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, many healthcare providers have accelerated their use of telemedicine in the provision of patient care. It’s prudent now to review remote services strategy to include the telehealth technologies and virtual care.
Show2Doc combines the capabilities of modern telehealth service delivery models — telemedicine and remote patients monitoring (RPM). It is a worldwide solution that provides treatment online, doctor-to-patient interaction, prescriptions, medication management, patient diary, and vitals monitoring.
The platform was specially designed to perform remote daily monitoring procedures for patients with COVID-19 at home and in outpatient.
Benefits of using Show2Doc for daily patient monitoring:
- Continuous treatment and care online during the pandemic without in-person visits to the clinic.
- Significant reducing of labor time and cost savings for each daily patient monitoring.
- Reduction of severe cases and hospitalizations through remote health monitoring.
- Doctor prescriptions fulfillment control with automatic documentation.
- Complete doctor-patient interaction: text & video chats, online consultations, medication management, etc.
- Medication management tools: scheduling, dosage and drug control.
- Observation diary to record all health changes, detect and prevent deterioration in time.
- User-friendly intuitive interfaces for doctors and patients to reach out to a wide audience (Patient app for iOS and Android, Doctor web interface).
- Convenient time and task management for precise treatment online.
Show2Doc is ready for cooperation with public health, insurance and clinics worldwide. The developers — SK-Telemed Group (Austria 🇦🇹). Ask for more details: